100 g sugar
1 heaped Tbsp baobab powder
250 ml unsweetened condensed milk, or cream
1. In a small bowl, mix the condensed milk and baobab powder until combined.
2. Bring the baobab mixture to a simmer over low heat and then turn the heat off.
3. Melt the sugar in a saucepan over low heat to obtain a brown caramel.
4. Add the caramel to the baobab mixture, stirring vigorously. Over medium-high heat, simmer for a few minutes while stirring continuously.
5. Remove from heat, pour into a jam jar, let cool.