100g dark chocolate
60g mongongo nuts
25g pearl millet toasted meal
75g soft butter
1. Preheat oven to 175°C. Grease and flour a 20cm square pan.
2. Chop up chocolate and melt on low heat “bain-marie” (in a bowl set over a pot of simmering water).
3. Chop up mongongo nuts and roast them (about 15 min).
4. Mix sugar and butter until light and creamy, add eggs one at a time and mix well. Then sift in flour, add melted chocolate and nuts.
5. Pour into baking tray (it should be about 3 cm high) and cook until ready. About 25 minutes. Do not overcook.