Serves 4 as a starter
250g nyimo beans
1 tsp tahini paste
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 garlic clove
1/4 tsp cumin powder
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 cup lemon juice
1. Soak nyimo beans overnight and cook in pressure cooker with a pinch of salt. Drain, rinse and leave to cool.
2. Put all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Add extra lemon juice and/or olive oil to get the consistency that you like.
4. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika to dress it up.
5. Serve with raw vegetable sticks and/or breadsticks.