Makes 8 squares
4 tablespoons grain amaranth
3 large tablespoons peanut butter
3 tablespoons honey
A piece of dark chocolate, chopped
1. Pop the amaranth by throwing it in a very hot dry pan. The amaranth will pop very quickly, make sure you don’t burn it!
2. Put the peanut butter and honey in a saucepan and melt until smooth. Stir well to combine.
3. Remove pan from the heat and stir in the popped amaranth.
4. Then stir in the chocolate pieces.
5. Spoon the mixture onto a cling film lined baking tray, smooth out and cover with more film.
6. Put in the fridge and leave for 1 hour to set.
7. Cut into squares and serve.