BIZ are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy sets out how we treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
If you use our contact forms we will collect your name and email address.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- send you information which you have specifically requested;
- We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you by email (to [email protected]) at any time.
Third party websites
This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.