Amaranth Leaves Stir-fry With Ginger
- 6 cups amaranth leaves and stems, clipped from the top of the young plant
- 3 tablespoons oil, or enough to coat the bottom of a wok or pan
- 1 tablespoon sliced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Put a pan or wok over high heat and add the oil.
- Add the ginger and let it sizzle until lightly brown.
- Next, add the amaranth leaves and drizzle with the fish sauce.
- Stir for 2 to 3 minutes, or until it turns a deep green.
- Remove from the heat and serve.