Mini Goat’s Cheese Ball Skewers with Popped Amaranth and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 200g goat’s cheese
- 1 tbsp popped amaranth
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
- sun-dried tomatoes (in oil)
- 1 packet rocket salad (herbs section at supermarket)
- Roll the goat’s cheese into small balls (using a half-tablespoon measuring spoon). Place in a dish, cover and let chill in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Drain sun-dried tomatoes.
- Mince fresh rosemary and combine with popped amaranth.
- Now it’s time to assemble. Roll a goat’s cheese ball in the popped amaranth and rosemary. Grab some rocket leaves and fold them in half, grab one sun-dried tomato and place on top. Hold the two together with left hand and using the right hand pierce both with a toothpick. Gently place the amaranth-encrusted goat’s cheese ball at the end of toothpick and place on serving plate. Repeat with each cheese ball and serve.