Popped Amaranth Chocolate Snack
- 4 tablespoons grain amaranth
- 3 large tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- A piece of dark chocolate, chopped
- Pop the amaranth by throwing it into a very hot dry pan. The amaranth will pop very quickly, make sure you don’t burn it!
- Put the peanut butter and honey in a saucepan and melt until smooth. Stir well to combine.
- Remove pan from the heat and stir in the popped amaranth.
- Then stir in the chocolate pieces.
- Spoon the mixture onto a cling film lined baking tray, smooth out and cover with more film.
- Put in the fridge and leave for 1 hour to set.
- Cut into cubes and serve.