Baobab Panna Cotta
- 4 tablespoons baobab powder
- 100g caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ½ tsp (in 1 teaspoon of hot water) or 1 leaf of gelatine (follow instructions on packet)
- 500g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- Dilute gelatine in a little water, set aside
- Melt sugar and milk, remove from stove and mix in the yoghurt and baobab powder.
- Mix in gelatine and vanilla extract when still hot.
- Poor into serving glasses (or ramekins) and leave to set for at least 3 hours.
- Serve with fruit coulis and fresh fruit on top!