Translated from http://www.afro-cooking.com/pimante/
- 3 eggs
- 150g of sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons of baobab powder
- 50ml of condensed milk
- 50g of sugar
- 1 packet of shortbread biscuits
- ½ bar of white chocolate
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Mix the yolks with the sugar and vanilla extract until the mixture whitens. Then add the mascarpone cheese and whisk.
- Prepare your concentrated baobab juice: in a small bowl or in a cup, mix the baobab powder, condensed milk and sugar to make a concentrated juice. Add to the mascarpone mixture, stirring to obtain a homogeneous result.
- Beat the egg whites and gently mix them in with the mixture using a spatula.
- Keep aside.
- Crush the biscuits; place them in a plastic bag and smash them with a rolling pin.
- In glasses, put a first layer of baobab-mascarpone cream, then add the crushed biscuits before covering with more cream.
- Decorate with grated white chocolate. You can also add some raspberries.
- Put in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours and serve cold. Buon appetito!!