Marula Chocolate Brownie (with Pearl Millet Flour)
- 100g dark chocolate
- 60g chopped marula nuts
- 25g pearl millet toasted meal flour
- 75g soft butter
- 80g sugar
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C. Grease and flour a 20cm square pan.
- Chop up chocolate and melt on low heat “bain-marie” (in a small glass bowl set over a pot of barely simmering water).
- Chop up marula nuts and roast them until golden (about 15 min).
- Mix sugar and butter until light and creamy, add eggs one at a time and mix well. Then sift in flour, add melted chocolate and nuts.
- Pour into baking tray (it should be about 3cm high) and cook until ready! About 25 minutes. Do not overcook.