Dried Meat With Marula Kernel Butter
By Nyaradzo Nyandoro (67), Marinda Village, Mwenezi District
- 500g dried meat
- 1 big tomato (grated)
- A clove garlic (cut into tiny pieces)
- 1 small onion (grated)
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper (optional)
- 100g marula kernels butter
- Boil the dried meat and tomato until the meat is tender.
- Add salt, garlic, onion and pepper.
- Then add marula kernel butter the same way we add peanut butter to dried meat.
- Simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve with amaranth leaves and sadza.