Peanut Butter Marula Nut Ice Cream
No ice cream maker required
- 480 ml (2 cups) heavy whipping cream
- 1 x 400 ml can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup marula nuts
- Pour the heavy whipping cream in a large bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, whip the cream slowly at first, then increase the speed until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk with the peanut butter, stirring until smooth.
- Fold the sweetened condensed milk/ peanut butter mixture into the whipped cream.
- Freeze in a loaf pan for 1½ hours.
- Meanwhile, lightly toast the marula nuts in a pan (10 min).
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer and fold in the marula nuts.
- Place the loaf pan back in the freezer, freezing for at least a few more hours or overnight.
- Scoop with a warm ice cream scooper, and serve immediately with more nuts and chocolate chips!