No-bake Baobab and Blueberry Cheesecake
- 11 ginger biscuits
- 85g butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 300g cream cheese
- Rind of 1 lemon
- 4 heaped tablespoons baobab powder
- 1 tin of blueberries (or fresh ones when in season!)
- 1 level teaspoon (in 2 teaspoons hot water) / 2 leaves of gelatine
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- Crush the biscuits and mix with butter and sugar before lining the bottom of your spring form pan. Leave to rest in the freezer for at least 10 min.
- Dissolve gelatine in warm water and set aside.
- Beat the condensed milk, cream cheese, lemon rind, ½ tin of blended blueberries and baobab powder. Fold in the gelatine and mix well before pouring over biscuit base.
- Cover with cling film and refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
- Before serving, blend remaining blueberries and heat in a pan with caster sugar until syrup forms. Pour over cheesecake.