Nyimo Beans Hummus
- 250 g cooked Nyimo beans
- 1 teaspoon tahini paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Soak Nyimo beans overnight and cook for 15 min in pressure cooker with a pinch of salt. Drain, rinse and leave to cool.
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add extra lemon juice and/or olive oil to make the consistency that you like.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika to dress it up.
- Serve with raw vegetable sticks and/or breadsticks.